Welcome Home Everyone!

Aw, Chappy, you know I was just teasing about the whole rules thing *hugs* but thanks

for letting me run amuck (fully clothed, it's cold!)! Robroy needs something challenging

to do ;)

Welcome back, luvipa! Do keep checking back on the temp site, Bearskin's always up to

something over there :D . Besides, since the "reload" here, this site has gone down a couple of times (I bet there's a lot of debugging going on) so we can go to the Macmarauder Hotel when Jeff's getting the kinks out here.

Liz

Edited by blim
Aw, Chappy, you know I was just teasing about the whole rules thing *hugs* but thanks

for letting me run amuck (fully clothed, it's cold!)! Robroy needs something challenging

to do

;)

Teasing....really??

;)

I thought I was gonna get my ass kicked there for awhile.....whewww, glad you cleared that up.

Hiya Shadow and luvIPA, glad to see you made it back!

Glad to see youboth made it back, shadow and luvipa.

Liz you best behave youself hehe as I really am very busy, can't be watching you 24/7

but who's got the time to watch you all the time robroy????

muahhahahahaha

Hope everyone had a great turkey day :)

Liz you best behave youself hehe as I really am very busy, can't be watching you 24/7

I did have a great turkey day, thank you. Glad I went to my wifes parents house that day for dinner, this way I can't make a hog of myself and eat all the leftovers Lol.

Edited by Shadow_Thomas

but who's got the time to watch you all the time robroy????

muahhahahahaha

Hope everyone had a great turkey day :)

not me, I'm way too busy to watch myself. I have work piled up that will take me into the new year, then other people take off and I have to help cover for them as well