Welcome Back Jeff & Besttechie!

How can I top what Pat and Barb said?  My sentiments exactly. Thanks so very much to Jeff and Macmarauder for their efforts to keep this wacky bunch together.  *hugs and kisses to you both*  And thanks to the folks who go to G4 to keep readers posted (Barb and Wayne, you two are the regular tag team! Kudos)

And delivering a huge batch of freshly roasted cashews!

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My setiments exactly, execpt for the hugs and kisses, sry guys...seems you don't need any more, but I will offer a much needed handshake and good "f*ng" job on getting this back up!

ENJOY

Hi there, Makai! Thanks.. I'm glad to be here. I found out about this site just 2 days before it was unaccessible, and have been looking forward to check out the forums. :thumbsup: I hope I'll be able to play a part in contributing something for this community.

Edited by Ambigere
Hi there, Makai! Thanks.. I'm glad to be here. I found out about this site just 2 days before it was unaccessible, and have been looking forward to check out the forums. :thumbsup: I hope I'll be able to play a part in contributing something for this community.

I like to check out a lot of help forums. Just to learn from other peoples mistakessuspicious.gif & this is by far the best site that I've been to. So welcome & enjoy B)