Incorrect Password In .doc File From Burned Cd

$#%*#@!!! i found some of my old cd lying around and curious to see it what i have in there in three years ago.... So i found one of the file that i really need all of those years cuz the former web site revamped and lost the documents that i copied from the website and pasted it on the .doc. so i put a password on it in MS Words. but now i have OOo...

When i open Ms Words, it all in *&^(*&($($)()(*&_%#$ (PAGE BREAK) (^(*^(*&^(*%($$ (PAGE BREAK) )(^&%(*%)*_$@#!%&U

im sure you get the story. The problem is i forgot the password is... i tried to remember what the password is even some old password i know still incorrect.

Is there any way i can break that password protected my personal file, so i can access it. i really need it so bad. i been looking all over that site for it but sadly that documents is gone. all i have is password-protected file that i copy from the site. How i crack it, or break it or whatever.