Well, I appreciate you asking about the Updates, Nancy, and the responses of those who already installed them--when a new Update is released, I always snoop around to see if anyone has any problems with them, so I have a "heads up" when they auto update to my computer. One advantage of living in Michigan is that the updates always show up on my computer about a week after they're originally released--I get time to "check out the results" from others. :thumbsup:

Liz

You need to send a PM to Chachazz regarding your question.  He's the know it all on software upgrades and runs the Software Upgrades Forum here.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

has seemed to have gotten a bit heavy-handed recently...don't take it too personal sethook..you're well respected.. :thumbsup::wacko: .... :unsure:

You need to send a PM to Chachazz regarding your question.  He's the know it all on software upgrades and runs the Software Upgrades Forum here.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

has seemed to have gotten a bit heavy-handed recently...don't take it too personal sethook..you're well respected.. :thumbsup::wacko: .... :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just trying to give credit where credit's due. He is the upgrade guru here.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Absolutely, Sethook and Chachazz, too!! I admire all you experts and respect you so much. I'd be lost without all the wonderful advice from so many members here. With a noobie like me, it takes a village.....and very simple words, screenshots, patience, etc, etc :)

Thank you all so much for sharing your expertise. You all have no idea how much I truely appreciate it.

Liz

Edited by blim

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Absolutely, Sethook and Chachazz, too!! I admire all you experts and respect you so much. I'd be lost without all the wonderful advice from so many members here. With a noobie like me, it takes a village.....and very simple words, screenshots, patience, etc, etc :)

Thank you all so much for sharing your expertise. You all have no idea how much I truely appreciate it.

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me too!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for all you do to help newbies like me. I get so mad and scared etc at this machine sometimes, then I remember that I have this board to find help. (IF I Could Only Figure Out What To Ask!!! :unsure:) But I quietly read what the solutions are for others, and in so doing I find I do learn how to fix it myself...sometimes! Or learn to live with it until another update straightens it out! Sigh!!! :unsure::rolleyes:

Thanks everyone for all your expert and friendly help and info. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Love ya all. :wub:

Pat.

God bless everyone.