We're Being Watched

Glad I was down in the shelter

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're lucky. I forgot to put on my #876 level sunblock before I threw my portable nuke.

I'm a crispy critter, well tanned. :ph34r:

I'm feeling silly today, it will wear off soon. :D

Ooooh, Hitest!!!  I missed it.  You must have passed 2000 posts while I was offline.  Congrats and we need to do the 2000PostHappyDance!!!!!  This time Hitest can blame Macmarauder if he gets drunk  ;)

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL :lol:

Thanks, Liz! Yep, I'll blame mac when I get tanked.

Now where did I put that drink? :D

Gee you guys, I thought I was considered the gabby one around here? 2000 posts?

As for lurkers, I think we all have followed a link from someone, even Google, to some board for help, read that part, then checked out the rest of the site without ever signing up then or later.

I would have lurked at TTV boards to check it out after hearing about it on TTV from Leo, but was such a newbie I didn't know I didn't have to sign up, so first thing I did was sign up and was scared to death to post for ages because I didn't know enough to even ask questions. Ha!!!

I try to remember that it isn't a good idea to post personal stuff, but I figure I am in a big metro area so am safer than if it was a small town. The part that always shakes me up is Googling my screen names, but that's where the longwinded hundreds of posts of mine might help protect me...to bore someone to death so they would forget about keeping a journal of my private info from post to post to post. Ha Ha!!! :rolleyes:

...it's just me folks...

God bless everyone.

makes me wander just how many people are digital stalkers. not dangerous but they like reading your comments and follow you from forum to forum. ahhhhhhhh!!  :huh: i'm being followed

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Time to start a podcast! :D

I don't know if anyone followed me, I tend not to draw followers. I personally wouldn't care, as long as they weren't creepy. If it bothers you, you should change screen names more often, especially when you move sites. If people don't know where you've gone, they can't follow you.

As for the lurkers, I am glad they are here. Usually lurking is a temporary condition, everyuone eventually needs to ask a question. I read most of the posts here and still lurk a lot, very often others beat me to an answer and I have nothing to add to a subject.

BH

Edited by Brian_Holiday
i guess i could change my screen name but i've been macmarauder since the early 90s. i'm not really worried about it but i have to remind myself that there's people reading my posts sometimes.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just type you screen-name into google, yahoo, lycos, dogpile or any I might have missed and you will be supprised on what, where, when you've been. If you go back into the pages far enough, you will even find links to the old TTV. (tho they redirect you to G$. :angry2:

Anybody can use your screen-name and do a search on it. :blink:

Use this setting. "In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the ones already displayed.

If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included".

Scary, ain't it! :o

Sup Everyone! I feel like I play the part of lurker, because it is all the time I have. Sometimes, like this moment now, i have a brief amount of time to throw down some posts and add my 2-bits. But in any case, I'll still do my best not to lurk to much...

Also...2000 posts...what are you kidding...LOL...j/k guys...Way-to-post! and keep on helping!!!

Nope, I still don't exist in Google or Yahoo :) But I found this and had to post it because it sounds so nonsensical:

"Ishbadiddle: An occasional report on ephemeral things. "Blim" whatsapundit: mind if I turn this convo into a blog post? ishbadiddle: go ahead. whatsapundit: ty. ishbadiddle: go ahead and blim. whatsapundit: first time i've seen the term. ... ishbadiddle: go ahead and blim it. whatsapundit: get credit for the neologism"

Whaaaa???? Not me, but it could be after a night at Whiskeyman's :D

Liz

My new screen-name doesn't have alot as of yet. -_- (only changed it a little over a year and a half ago) But when I type my old one I used to use back before changing it to jsky. It list about every site I posted at and list links to all the post I did. I can go back to when TechTV was just starting it's heyday. :o All of them here, at G4, and at other sites I like to stop in at from time to time. :unsure:

Viewing Profile

Home Page, http://bozodog.co.uk/index.htm. Birthday, 17 December 1946. Location,

Kalamazoo,Mich. USA. 50 miles from Lk. Mich. ...

forums.subratam.org/index.php?showuser=219 - 21k - Cached - Similar pages

Subratam.org -> Kill Spyware Forums -> Welcome bozodog

... Welcome bozodog. ... Post. King of the Undead Group: Admin Posts: 878 Member No.:

9 Joined: 4-April 04, Welcome to the forum bozodog. :D. ...

forums.subratam.org/index.php?showtopic=872&view=getlastpost - 30k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

[ More results from forums.subratam.org ]

Viewing Profile

bozodog. Find all posts by this member · Add to contact list. Active Stats.

Total Cumulative Posts, 126 ( 5.78% of total forum posts ). Posts per day, 0.3 ...

forums.dogreader.com/index.php?showuser=82 - 19k - Cached - Similar pages

DogReader Community

One method is a small bean bag which is tossed in f ...read more. Read 145 times -

last comment by bozodog · Print · email ...

forums.dogreader.com/?act=home - 43k - Cached - Similar pages

[ More results from forums.dogreader.com ]

Forums - View Profile: bozodog

This is a discussion forum powered by vBulletin. To find out about vBulletin, go

to http://www.vbulletin.com/ .

mysouthernlady.com/forum/member.php?u=47 - 19k - Cached - Similar pages

Viewing Profile

BestTechie.net Forums > Viewing Profile. Viewing Profile: bozodog. bozodog.

Techie. * * * * *. Member Group: Members Joined: 23-August 04. Profile Options ...

www.besttechie.net/forums/index.php?showuser=3 - 32k - Cached - Similar pages

bozodog

bozodog. Contact Details, Photo. Send an Email, Click Here. Website, No Information.

AIM Name, AIM No Information. ICQ Number, ICQ No Information ...

www.besttechie.net/forums/index.php?act=Profile&CODE=showcard&MID=3&download=1 - 24k - Cached - Similar pages

[ More results from www.besttechie.net ]

TomCoyote Forums > Theory

09:58:58 ] [ @bozodog ] and scares the heck outa me when some baddie trys to get

... 09:59:15 ] [ @bozodog ] yeah, it's data [ 09:59:34 ] [ @Coyote` ] well, ...

forums.tomcoyote.org/lofiversion/index.php/t31385.html - 74k - Cached - Similar pages

bozodog - Photobucket.com

*Please log in to add pictures. Username, bozodog, Remember Me? Password, Home,

Sign Up | Upgrade! | HTML Practice | Search | Log In, Album: bozodog - 31 pics. ...

photobucket.com/albums/v365/bozodog/ - 46k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

#antispyware statistics created by mIRCStats

9, %bozodog, 2 4 17 17 40, 4 Dec 19:59, "wb Coyote`, missed you for a bit" ...

bozodog - 17. 9, usrbingeek - 10, prozie - 1, baskar - 9. 10, TC990 - 10 ...

www.officialstats.com/spyware/antispyware.html - 36k - Cached - Similar pages