Discontinued My Report To Moderator Feature.

I decided to HELP g4 out before the mess, and give them a better report to moderator option. It has since been discontinued.

Project discontinued. I did not like the fact that after working hard I was simply kicked while I was down and banned. I do not like the new rules which are opposite of what I stand for, I do not like the rude asinine response from our admins about this issue, and I do not like the new choices in staff. G4 is going down hill, and I refuse to offer this service any more.

I used the function and it was a great little tool to help you submit everything you needed in a report. Nice work on making it but its fine to discontinue if nobody is appreciative, especially some of the mods that bad-mouthed it in your post (not regular mods).

I decided to HELP g4 out before the mess, and give them a better report to moderator option. It has since been discontinued.
Project discontinued. I did not like the fact that after working hard I was simply kicked while I was down and banned. I do not like the new rules which are opposite of what I stand for, I do not like the rude asinine response from our admins about this issue, and I do not like the new choices in staff. G4 is going down hill, and I refuse to offer this service any more.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

G4 can at times be a harsh forum indeed:-) I hope you like posting here better. :D

Wow, Duco, try to do a helpful thing and.....! What some replied wasn't appreciative or helpful at all, you did the right thing to deny them that tool!

"kicked while I was down and banned"--were you banned or was that a typo for "panned"? I certainly hope you weren't banned for a attempting good thing, although that seems to be a habit of late.

If this "Gruff Guy" is any indication of how those boards are managed, it won't be long till they are closed.

PS--I echo Hitest's sentiments!!! I'm glad you're here :)

Liz

Edited by blim