Any of the old crew still around?

Just checking in here. 
It was recently Tim Jetmore's (Ejet Pecan) birthday and that made me realize that he and Dana (Cherokee Chief) passed.
I haven't heard from Mike Legget in some time and think he too is gone. (He did  change his name to Mike Miller for a bit but that too is gone)
Only ones I still see on Facebook are Dave Chapman (Chappy FD) and Jeff (Beluga)..
Is Flash4 still here? I don't see any recent posts from him?
Any others?  We had some good times back in the days of TechTV and G4TV forums.  Sad that so few of us have survived, but old age catches up with us all eventually.

Hey there old friend, yes i am still here & come here every day to check on the new members making sure they post correctly ! Not doing to many logs any more cleaning computers but things have changed so much with the new Windows 10 & 11 and soon to be a new Windows 12 or what ever they decide to call it ! I do some work over on the Windows 10 & 11 forums ! But it's about more than computer cleaning ! Sure is good to see you, i have searched for you & some of the old gang but nothing comes up after the almost closing of Causehead Universary or something like that ! There is a few people from here that drop by now & then but do not hang around long ! It is good to see you old friend, hope you are doing well ! I to am on FB "Chuck Fletcher" send me a request !!! Hope to see you more on here, new people make strange post here anymore mostly advertising ! See ya around friend !!