Find-a-human

Hey all,

I found this really cool page. We have all had the time where we needed to call a company for one reason or another, and we get that annoying machine. We have to press a secuence of numbers to tell them about our problem, which most of the time doesn't fit in their choices, and then we have to enter other information all via our phone. Well, you can actually skip all that. This site lists the steps for major IVP Systems to speak directly to a human. (USA Only)

https://www.quickbase.com/db/bam6rdiey?a=q&qid=5

Matt

Whoa, Matt!! Boy, oh boy is that a keeper!! Printing that one out and going on email duty :)

When I worked at JCPenney, there were times when I told customers to call the Furniture Warehouse with their questions. Their faces went from totally depressed to overjoyed when I told them "a human being answers the phone".

That human service at JCP sure saved me a lot of phone calls :)

Thanks!

Liz

THAT'S a keeper!

<edit> BTW, a long time ago dialing a "0" was THE way to get around menus, until too many people figured that out and they eliminated that choice. I remember dialing a "0" as I usually did, getting an error message and thinking "Uh-oh, they caught on that WE caught on!" :D

Edited by JDoors