Just wondering how I can disable this or if I even can..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

a little more info would help.

like what OS, and also what the complete error message is.

also what you were doing when you got the error message.

A web search for "Error Message - 800A0035" (without the quotes) turned up a ton o' results. Skipping the "sponsored" results, :angry2: , it appears to be a VBScript error. You may be missing some VB files or have other trouble with scripting.

I didn't have the time to read them all so I guess you'd have to search through them to see if they describe how to repair VBscripting.

Edited by JDoors

Yes, this could be a variety of things. When you get access to the computer, if you could post the entire error message, we could look into it more efficiently. A quick google says that this is probably a VBScript problem or a server object error.

Matt

usually you should look into where the problem is coming from, however it may be a missing .dll file or something, maybe you uninstalled something, or it didn't completely uninstall, try downloading a start up manager, such as codestuff starter, then uncheck any startups you don't recognize or don't need anymore. That should fix it. I've had similiar problems like this on my comp and this fixed it right up.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/codestuff/

Edited by stupefiedgenius