Google Talk! (update: Google Releases Google Talk)

You have to have a Gmail account to use GTalk, as people awared that Gmail is still in beta, and not out the the public, if it does, hell will break loose, so that why it limited to invitation only

And i heard rumors that you can get GTalk account without using Gmail, i cant confirmed this, but i like GTalk, it got a style of iChat, i really like iChat. GTalk look like everything based on JavaScript, very similiar in Gmail. but i like GTalk

Google talk??

How nice,I rarely use my YIM account and I use the voice even less.

Have yet to see a need for gmail(no I do not have/want it),the chat feature would be redundent.

But to each their own. :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i mostly use AIM a lot cuz my friend use it, not one of my friend use Yahoo Msger unless for Webcam, they use it. but we use camfrog for video chat, it more FPS on camfrog and it free

i have trillian and installed Jabber plugins, but it not showing up on my plugin menu

i follow this, http://www.smashsworld.com/2005/08/im-on-g...k-right-now.php

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I cant get it to show either.

With alot of plugins you need Trillian Pro. Im guessing this is one of them :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yea it required Trillian Pro to use plugins, but you can use Gaim to use Jabber, it already have it