The Podcast

Hey, sounds good!

I had to wipe the spit off my face after Jeff's rant(s), but with the good comes the bad :)

Wow, 100 new members in 24 hours. THat's amazing. GJ with the forums Jeff and "Staff". Im glad Ive stumbled across TTV, or i would never have found this community.

Edited by Bubba Bob

Hey Matt..i DL'ed the MP3 last night...Took me forever to DL it. But i have dial -Up (shrug... yeah i know). Hey Jeff sounded good! But a bit distracted. But that's just mho...

YAH him for voicing his views!

i've never set up a podcast. i don't know if you're working in a set time frame or how much tweaking goes on when you're broadcasting. So who am i to say ya know!

i hesitated to DL because i know 56k sucks the life out of BW. i feel like i'm a forgotten anchor dragging behind . Oh and i heard about the podcast exploit. But that's just me! i'm the paranoid type.

Sometimes i forget about the time and sweat that goes in to this site. Reading the Hi Jack this logs and PM's and Suggestions and Networking and well... Just doing things for us ...i don't think i could do it!

YAH him for every little behind the scenes things he and the crew deal with each day!

i like the Pod Casts!