The Besttechie Forum Yearbook Thread

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My post from the old thread:

-------

aight, here we go.  If you're a chat regular, you've already seen these:

Me on a bus.. someone doesn't know how to hold a picture phone straight..

Well, have fun,

Matt

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why do you look so familiar?!!!!!! :wacko:

My post from the old thread:

-------

aight, here we go.  If you're a chat regular, you've already seen these:

Me on a bus.. someone doesn't know how to hold a picture phone straight..

Well, have fun,

Matt

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why do you look so familiar?!!!!!! :wacko:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hmm, not sure.. I havent made my pics people until recently. coincidence im guessing :)

Matt

you look a little different, did you do something with your hair?

man oh man this thread just won't go away. do you new guys really wan to see me? i mean look at what it did to the members before you. the last picture of me actually broke the camera. it hasn't been the same since, i think it's too scared to take pictures anymore. :rolleyes:

Edited by macmarauder
you look a little different, did you do something with your hair?

man oh man this thread just won't go away. do you new guys really wan to see me? i mean look at what it did to the members before you. the last picture of me actually broke the camera. it hasn't been the same since, i think it's too scared to take pictures anymore.  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the camera did not break with me ,(i think i heard it start to crack)

so you will be OK :thumbsup:

no it actually broke for real, it was just bad timing. ever it has no manual focus and ever since then all the pictures are badly out of focus and dark. the picture before it was perfect and crystal clear. ok here's the picture that did it. it's of me at the Denver museum wearing donkey ears trying to cheer up some little kid that was crying.

T40408131304071.jpg

Edited by macmarauder
no it actually broke for real, it was just bad timing. ever it has no manual focus and ever since then all the pictures are badly out of focus and dark. the picture before it was perfect and crystal clear. ok here's the picture that did it. it's of me at the Denver museum wearing donkey ears trying to cheer up some little kid that was crying.

[img* ]http://imageserver4.textamerica.com/user.images.x/46/IMG_422946/_0813/T40408131304071.jpg[*/img]

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i sorta used my irfanview skills and brightened that pic but i will not post it

you want me to pm it to you ?

or did you purposely do that ? :D

yeah PM it to me. do i look demonic or something? or maybe you can see the river of slim behind me in the picture like in Ghost Busters. cool :D

it really wasn't on purpose, i just like that excuse so that i don't have to show myself. i don't like how i look and i still can't find a Deuglify button in Photoshop.

Bozodog, Told you that they didn't literally mean hair of the dog after a night at whiskeymans

Il wiccan as always you find the best pics, although he looks like one of the so called homeless vets panhandling in this area. The guy has a '74 Mercedes that's worth 15,000 as a collector car

Mac why you think I haven't put up a pic yet. I need superdeuglify

[img* ]http://imageserver4.textamerica.com/user.images.x/46/IMG_422946/_0813/T40408131304071.jpg[*/img]

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

a horrifying image isn't it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

a horrifying image isn't it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

not as horrifying as my pic :unsure:

anhcp3.gif

a year old and crappy but here I am. (remember when 2 megapixels was da bomb)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi preston i saw a pic of you at techtv

but this one makes you look younger

i havent got one of me yet

but im looking

marty

• 2 weeks later...