Ok im getting a case that has 1 80mm fan and 1 120mm fan the 80 mm fan is on the side the 120 mm fan is at the back im also getting 4 other 80mm fans this is the case

I was going to put 1 fan at the front to blow another one on the side to blow make holes at the top of the case and put 2 fans to suck hot air out.

Ok so wuts the question? will it work, i guess just make sure you have enough space on you mobo and stuff for power, but in all honesty i dont think you need 500 fans, get maybe 2, one obove your processor and one going into your power supply to suck hot air out. then maybe, if really needed, put in a water cooling system.

What are your other system specs? I would go with at least 3 fans, if you don't care about noise. Keep in mind airflow can really make a huge difference; as I found out when I bought a fan controller and was playing around with the various fan speeds to see my CPU drop from about 40-45C to 28-32C by turning down a few of the fans.

Now that I look at the case, it looks like the 120mm fan is at the back, in which case (no pun intended) depending on the strength of the 120mm fan you got you might not need anymore exhaust fans, what with your PSU fan aslo. Whatever you do though, be sure to post some pics. : )

Ok im getting a case that has 1 80mm fan and 1 120mm fan the 80 mm fan is on the side the 120 mm fan is at the back im also getting 4 other 80mm fans this is the case 

I was going to put 1 fan at the front to blow another one on the side to blow make holes at the top of the case and put 2 fans to suck hot air out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A top mounted fan is a good idea, really helps with exhuast, especially that little nook between the PSU and 5.25'' bays where hot air can really stagnate. I wouldn't go nuts, 1 is fine, leave space for a second in case you think it's absolutely neccessary.

With a 120mm fan, the PSU fan, and a new 80mm top fan you have more than enough exhuast. Think about how you're getting cool air to the CPU and GPU now. The 80mm side fan is a good start. An 80mm fan in the front by the HDDs won't really do much to help the GPU or CPU, but a quiet, low RPM intake fan isn't a bad idea up there to keep the drives cool, but far from required.

You could think about putting in both top exhuast fans, and using the 120mm rear fan as an intake. That'll put tons of air across the CPU (or allow the use of very quiet fans all around), but if you're putting in a high end GPU I'd like to see some airflow around the PCI slots. Unfortunately the arcylic window makes cutting a hole for a second side fan a difficult prospect.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It sounds counterintuitive, but you need more blowing in than out. That creates a high pressure inside the case and prevents dust from being sucked through every screw hole and gap. I did mine wrong and need to go back and redo it. You might also want to filter the incoming air, that will keep your components cleaner.

In the interest of disclosure, this info came from one of Yoshis segments.

BH

I was think about putting another fan on the side to blow air in, do you think its better to have the 120mm fan in the back set to blow and put 2 fans on the top to suck hot air out?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would personally use the 120mm as an intake, and have a top exhaust. But other than that, it will depend on your personal setup as to what can get you the coolest temps.