Has Anyone Seen, Thesidekickcat Around ?

I love you all. :wub: (I hope that's what that emoticon means...I'm a newbie at most emoticon language!)

Thanks so much for caring about me folks. I still am near tears at what a great bunch of people you all are, and how nice you've been to me. :wub:

As for the air conditioner (off probably for rest of predicted cooler week), it's about 7 feet across the room and facing the bedroom/computer room door where I use a Vornado fan to pull the cold air towards living room. But the only place I can have my computer desk setup is right next to the door, hence it would blow almost directly at me if I had it on while in here (and if it is really hot I have to have it on to keep rest of house bearable). I used to just wear a sweater or have a knit stole over my shoulders but since this bug or whatever hit us, that doesn't help enough. Oh for a house with central heat and air. Sigh.

Mac, I love your garden robot idea. :thumbsup: Thank you so much!!! And some people have wondered if robots would ever amount to anything useful! But that is a good worker. Even picked the zucchini for me so I didn't get stuck with the sticker prickles on leaves and stems. Can we program it to cook what it picks? I bet my cat would freak out at it being in the house though.

Chappy, you have it right on...aches and pains of our generation and I just had yet another birthday. Sigh!!! :rolleyes:

Well it's time to go watch the early news. Talk to you all later. Luv ya all!!! Pat.

God bless everyone.

Bless you, sidekickcat. Sure glad hubby and you are ok. We really did miss you. Might it be possible to move the A/C to another room in the house? Then you can use the fan to direct the air into the the room. We use a tiny little unit in the bedroom and fan it into the rest of the house like you. But at nite it's cut way back so we don't freeze... It really would work better in the main part of the house, but I refuse to put it into the south side, or our computer room...