What do you think is easier - to repair a garage door or just buy a new garage?

I got a garage and its door in such a disgusting state that I don’t know how to live like that. Replace with a new one is very expensive. Could it be easier to sell it? By the way, no one needs a garage in Washington? :D

UPD: I found a great comment from one of the forums, I will give here: "Well, what do you think, a comedian? I am sure that repairing is always much better than buying a new one, this is obvious, except in cases when it has completely collapsed. And so, just change the mechanism in some service where they can quickly repair a garage door. I can advise https://stigaragedoor.com, I did it there. and you decide."

Edited by Yablo

Repair on a garage door depends on what is all wrong with it. I bought a  new one last year and installed it myself. It never did work perfectly until it fell down ! Then i called an installer to come and adjust it, works great now & it only cost around $1,000 including the adjustment !

Chuck

• 6 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Welcome to Fixngotx Garage Door Repair Services, your trusted partner in ensuring the safety and functionality of your garage doors. With years of expertise, we specialize in repairing all types of garage doors, from residential to commercial. Our skilled technicians are equipped to handle any issue, whether it’s a broken spring, faulty opener, or misaligned tracks. We pride ourselves on quick, reliable service and use only high-quality parts to ensure long-lasting repairs. Available 24/7, we’re committed to providing you with peace of mind and exceptional customer service. Choose Fixngotx Garage Door Repair Services for all your garage door needs and experience the difference in quality and professionalism. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we stand by our work with a comprehensive warranty. Contact us today for a free estimate and let us help you keep your garage doors running smoothly and securely.