What Software Would You Like

I would like to see software that would automatically skim 0.1 percent off the top of all million dollar plus accounts, and place it in an account, preferable not run by any government, to feed, clothe, educate and provide medical care, etc., for needy children the world over. I dont think thats asking too much.

Rich

When I'm using the MS Money software and entering checks, I have the check book in my left hand and using the 10 key with the other, to get to the next entry I must TAB and where is the tab, on the wrong side of the keyboard. Can you write a program to assign the tab key to a key over by the 10 keyboard, like maybe F12. Thanks for any help you can be.

John

Sounds very cool....Im really am thinking about going into this program building but I dont know 100% sure or how soon but let me say I will look into your requests to see if there is a program like it already or try and make one if at all possible thanks and keep em comin please!

O and the keyboard thing could be very possible they have these programs that put your keyboard on you screen so you can use it via your mouse! Let me look into it I might could do a little editing with the program and rig up something if I can find it again...Its on my pc...Let me look around......

How about a top notch mix.

a/v

firewall

pop up blocker

spyware remover/blocker

regcleaner

disk wiper/cleaner

sys optimizer

finds updates for programs installed on hdd.

runs in an order to be most effecient

It has to be able to do Windows. :D

M

Kinda like a all in one program? Hey Guess what nerelda did you know you can write firefox extensions? I know how or I just learned! Very neat I might be able to make a extension like you wanted!

9827Packrat I found something that might help you or am making it now! A on screen keyboard that has only the keys you want on it so you just hit the mouse over what key you want. What keys do you want on your keyboard tell me so I can make it for ya!

CGM3

9827Packrat I found something that might help you or am making it now! A on screen keyboard that has only the keys you want on it so you just hit the mouse over what key you want. What keys do you want on your keyboard tell me so I can make it for ya!

CGM3

Thank you so much. All the keys on the keyboard, because I have to put in the name on the check and what expense it is in. I just need to have the tab key somewhere on the right side of the keyboard.

how about an extesion for firefox that will allow you to assign the F keys (F10, F5, etc) to open up specific websites when pressed? :D

There is (or was) an extension that allows very versitile hotkey reassignment, including what you desire.

Maybe it hasn't been "certified" to 0.9+ yet.

You can also cause that kind of response with personalizations to the "user.js" file.

I'll have to dig around for the specific code required.

(You might be able to use a Windows level HotKey program to get the results you want.

Some I've seen (I think) can change assignments depending on the active process/program)

------------------------------------------

Back to the initial topic,

Trying to do everything well in one package never works.

Windows is the perfect example.

You'll never please everyone with a single program.

The best option I've seen is the Linux style where you pick and choose what you like.

Firefox/Mozilla's extension model is the same concept.

Give everyone a solid (and transparent) base and let them plugin what they want.