Dennis The Menace Pics.

Hello,

My power recently came back on, so here are a couple pics of Hurricane Dennis:)

PCDV0019.JPG

PCDV0022.JPG

(dinner)

PCDV0026.JPG

PCDV0035.JPG

PCDV0041.JPG

Ill get some more tomorow when it's brighter out side. :thumbsup:

By the way, all pray for FlatIron who's power is apperently out at this time. Some parts of southeast Alabama were hit hard, lets hope he isnt in one of those parts.

So glad you made it through safely! Damage looks like one of our good ol' Michigan windstorms, with exception of the lake outside your porch. Thanks for checking in!

And I'm sure you've read that Flatiron is safe, too!

Liz

winds, um, i think i heard a report of 45 mph gusts, but other than that they werent too bad.

The worst part of the whole ordeal is the Floridians coming up drink too much gas. Gas prices skyrocketed.

CNN reporter in the tree? No, he's in that pot :) (had to eat something)

this reminds me of the one time that i went on a camping trip. i brought my laptop and was trying to tie fireflies together on a string to get a wifi signal out so that i could continue posting on leoville. hey it could've worked! NO! i'm not an internet addict. really. ;D

I understand. I forced myself to sit out on the front pourch and read a book while the power was off. Life is rough :)

Ohhh you pour pour guy. we need to hear some more horror stories.

no electricity, no batteries, no working technology at all, stranded in the middle of no wheres. i can see the tag line now.

"technology addicts survive wilderness by huddling around and iPod photo with picture of fire taped to it"

"technology addicts survive wilderness by huddling around and iPod photo with picture of fire taped to it"

:D Thats would be some serious mind over matter.

Clean Up is finished:

2 Rakes - $18

5 Gal Gas - $12

Two Flashlights- $5

Knowing Tropical Strom Emily is coming to screw the yard up again- Priceless.