Hi Team! I Also Have 6 Gmail Invites...

Tyme,

Another option, if you have some G-mail invites you can't get rid of, donate them to the troops overseas, at this link.

tg,

A lot of us went to that link and donated, I think - but if you read the disclaimer on the webite's front page, you might as well keep giving them away while you wait for them to contact you, cause it may be a while:

IMPORTANT NOTE: We currently have a lot more donation offers for invites than we do requests. We plan on doing another outreach to men and women overseas, and we plan on the requests rising once again. If you "donate" an invite, please keep in mind that you may not be contacted right away with a match, so please feel free to keep sharing your Invites with friends and family as well. We will keep you updated on the trends and if the need for more invites increases. Thanks Everyone!!!!

It's a great group to donate to, but they've got plenty right now. So, that's why I threw some more of my invites back into the ring here after offering them to that website. Glad they have what they need... :)

Thanks for the info, WiredMonkey.

I did't notice the disclaimer.

No problem tg - it wasn't on the page for sign-up, so I never knew until a couple weeks after I donated some accounts. We were wondering what took them so long and someone (can't remember who or if it was this board or the "other" board - sorry for not giving credit... :unsure: ) pointed out that spot on the main page. It's still great to donate, especially since those that give them out regularly know that more are always coming. So, hopefully they'll have enough in reserve. Just spreadin' the msg... B)