For the oldtimers (assuming its true, his Website "errored" so can't confirm) Copy, paste....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After several weeks of lawyer negotations with G4, they have agreed to release me from my contract. Friday May 27th 2005 marks my last day on the G4 network.

I’m leaving G4 so that I can focus on what I love most, in-depth tech content.

Liz

yeah like we didn't see this coming :rolleyes: you could really tell that he was unhappy. all he did anymore was read from the TelePrompTer and get picked on by kevin. G4 loves the other Kevin. it wish that i could say that i is unfortunate that he is leaving but i'm glad to see him finally move on to a happier place.

this info was brought to my attention a couple of days ago and it was even been suggested by 3 people now that i should apply for Kevin's job. let me just say that the idea of working at G4 scares me, moving to LA really scares me, working with Sara really really scares me, and working with that other Kevin scares me even more.

i'm no Leo fan and my friends here know why but he created the greatest tech show ever and i wish that someone would create another one already.

Macmarauder, you should apply--it could be a stepping stone to creating a Tech Show on some other network--it sure couldn't hurt! I haven't watched "TSS" since, gosh, its been forever...haven't seen a single episode of the "new show". I remember shortly after they hired Kevin P, I was trying to watch it, son walked in and said, "this s*cks--what happened to the Geeks?" And he is their "target audience" Ha!

Liz

that just means that your son like most ExTechTv viewers, have good taste. besides they obviously don't want a tech oriented guy. i've ragged once in a while on Kevin Rose for googling a little too much but he knew a lot and they didn't even know what to do with him. they just want a some guy to just read the cards and be noninformative. :(

So will Sara also be able to get out of that stranglehold contract?

I read somewhere that both she and Kevin's G4 contracts were for 5 years...yikes!!! And those contracts usually contain a non-compete clause too, so the troubles may be ongoing for both.

I'm curious about the rest of the story of the tech soap opera of the SS lovebirds, are Kevin and Sara still together? If so, and if Kevin gets a dream job somewhere else, will Sara be able to break her G4 contract to follow her heart???

I hope things work out for the best, for both of them, and for all the other TTVers too!!!

God bless everyone.