Wordpress Problem: Missing something after a screwup

I used to be able to go to my blog page at buddy-baker.us/blog with no problem, now after a screwup with the webserver, I get this when I go there: a BOX that asks me what program I wanna use to OPEN my BLOG?? what the heck.......can someone help me here.......

Its a DOWNLOAD dialog....ack!!!

Brian

Edited by baker7

Hey Brian,

I'll try and take a look later today. The login info you sent me still works right?

B

Jeff:

I would appreciate that a lot - I don't know what caused this, but I also was working on my uncle's website, obtained a domain for it, tried to make a virtualhost for his domain and deleted my primary apache2 server configs, then reinstalled apache, then when going to buddy-baker.us/blog, I get some sort of php download dialog and I can't get to my blog - I even tried to reinstall the blog - regardless of what machine I use, it happens everywhere - I don't know what I borked, and I can't backup to figure out what happened,,,,,,,,I think I'm missing some packages.........ack......

it does, but I do not know if I lost a mime type, a program or a dependancy, because when removing apache it took a bunch of things with it, and I am unable to determine why it did that, even when I uninstalled and tried to reinstall wordpress.......what a mess.........

let me know if you need anything.....and thanks ;)

Brian.