Tutorial Request Thread (or Forum)

I was thinking perhaps you could add a sticky or a subforum or something where people can post requests for tutorials. This might make it easier for people to get information, and it most certainly will make it easier for those who want to write a tutorial to decide what to focus on, or what to write a tutorial about.

Just a thought

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mistamatt,

I don't know if I'm allowed to reply on something like this, and if I'm not, I'm really, really sorry! But, being a noob, I think its a marvelous idea, especially for frequently asked questions--in fact, here's a suggestion :rolleyes:

Marko Tomas wrote in "On the Web" forum,

"I may install this on my other computer that is used by the family. However i dont see the need on mine because it never goes to any sites that are even remotely suspicious."

Now how does one know which sites are remotely suspicious? Are there guidelines? Besides the obvious, "don't look up pron", I'm a oldlady, wouldn't do that anyways :lol: ....I am careful with links, with the only exception being here, but I google a lot and that is a worry for me.