[Resolved] HELP! Comp Down! No Signal ... At the Library! Help!

I tried the up and down connection, but so far no luck. If I could just get that to work then all will be well. I just don't understand how a formatting can make those connectors work ... and I was told I had a 2.4Ghz cpu, but it's a 2.66Ghz, intel states that board support up to 2.4Ghz in the manual. So I guess I'll be alright getting the 1G memory stick. :huh::unsure::blink::wacko:

T_75 I want to mark this thread as SOLVED! :thumbsup: The problem with the power switch was a matter of finding the right connections ... that page that I provided with the picture of the panel ... with the help of another poster ... I was able to connect them properly ... now everything is running smooth and sweet ... so far :whistling: ... I would also like to thank you for your help in this matter. I very much appreciate it. :wub: I tried to record all that I did to help someone else with this problem ... so hopefully my notes will be of use to someone in the future.

PROBLEM SOLVED!