here is one i saw on discovery chanel

infinity.

does infinity accumulate or dissappear to nothing .

an example take a blade of grass split it down the middle and so on and so on.

this boggled my mind when i saw it on .discovery chanel rough science.

damit gave me a head ache.from now on all i will see is grass.

marty

it doesn't stop, ever. it like the energizer bunny. It just keeps going.

half of 10 is 5

half of 5 is 2.5

half of 2.5 is 1.25

half of 1.25 is 0.625

half of 0.625 is 0.3125

and so on for ever.

as far as matter is concerned. even if you keep cutting it down to atoms and then even splitting atoms. there is still something smaller. black matter, quarks, half quarks, ect. one of the rules of science is there is always something there or it wouldn't exist at all.

one of the theories that i've been playing with for a long time is what for of matter or even energy is in-between the protons electrons neutrons and nucleus of a atom. there must be something physically there. not just empty space spread by an energy field.

I think this is the theroy behind Homeopathic remedies. That there is some residual part left after controlled division and dilution of a substance, that will heal various aliments, includiing severe allergies. Supposedly, as I understand it, when things are divided and diluted to certain points, then they will cease to trigger allergies, and in fact will trick the body into being cured of the orginal allergic reaction. Interesting idea, and many people seem to believe it works.

I guess that is also the medical basis of vaccines too, to trigger the body's immune system to protect against a disease pathogen.

God bless everyone.