Hi everybody ... was checking out my mom's computer and could not turn it on ... the power switch popped out somehow ... so I had to open her up and put the switch back in ... closed it back up ... tried to check it again ... still no power and the switch fell out again ... took it apart again ... tried to turn the power on directly at the switch, but noticed the blue wire had come loose ... tried to attach it back to the prong but it had broken off ... tried to attach to another prong on the same side ... nothing ... so do I need a new power switch and where do I get one and how do I hook it up? ... there were two wires ... a blue and a white ... 3 prongs on each side of the switch, but the wires were hooked into one side only ...

So what do I need to do?

:unsure:

Well ... I learned something new today ... I know my mom won't go for something like that <_< ... she's already intimidated by the thang :rolleyes: ... I found a replacement, the cost of the part is inexpensive ... $4-$5 but the cost to ship is outrageous $6- $10! :angry: ... I'm hoping there is a computer store in the city that carries it ...

Thanks for the input ... :thumbsup: