The Unofficial "get Rid Of Gmail Invites Thread"

hmm something interesting happened today to me.

When i first learned about gmail i obviously didnt have an invite and i put my hotmail address into the "keep me updated" form that they had running...they said it wasnt "a waiting list for invites" but i just wanted some more news asap

loe and behold today i check my hotmail address and from the gmail team "updates and invitation" is in the subject line

they sent me an invite....could this be a sign of things to come?

Hey dknoppix..Thanks for the offer...i've been wrestling with the Gmail thing for some time.Get it...Wait...Get it... Wait...Beta freaks me out.If it has a gliche i always end up being the mook that it gliches on :blink:

I see so many things that look promising.The storage space they offer is phenomenal.Using their server seems to have it's advantages.Faster fixes ect...OK i'm rambling...i'm sure you did the homework...lol...Thanks again for the invite!

I tried to give some to our troops and got a reply back saying they had more then they needed, but thanked me for the offer.

One thing I use my account for is subing to different post on message boards. one is a couple of update threads, and have some for help threads, like here. When someone post in Windows support, It will send the new post to my mailbox at gmail. and any responses. It helps build up my knowladge base I use to help others with.

Just another use for the account.