Strange Issues In Firefox Browswer

Ok, no, I haven't installed anything, changed anything, etc. Suddenlly, things are looking odd in Firefox, but fine in IE (I refuse to use IE).

Example 1: Yahoo Mail

Example 2: My Online Class

I'm not even sure how to explain what's wrong unless you've used or seen yahoo mail as it should look, so don't ask.

I'm totally lost and don't know what to do.

Sorry Nerelda.

But I don't use Yahoo mail, And your using a different Theme then I am. So looking at your screenshots, I'm not sure what I'm looking for.

Any other help you can give?

Edited by JSKY

OK. What happens if you refresh your page?

Have you changed any settings in another program that would block images? (flash or IMG type)

Changed any settings in Spybot S&D to block anything different?

Looks like it won't allow images to display. I'll see what I can find. Does this do it on all sites, or just a select few?

*Nerelda hangs her head in shame

In my state of exaughstion, I somehow didn't think to clean out the cache and temp files.....it works now. I'll go sit in the dunce seat.

I guess this is what I get for staying up so late even though I can barely keep my eyes open.

Suddenly my brain said to me "Why the #$!! havent' you cleaned out the temp files yet?" And so I answered by doing so and voila! I'm an official dunce now.

Thanks to all for your help and suggestions. I think I shall go to bed now.

*Nerelda hangs her head in shame

In my state of exaughstion, I somehow didn't think to clean out the cache and temp files.....it works now. I'll go sit in the dunce seat.

I guess this is what I get for staying up so late even though I can barely keep my eyes open.

Suddenly my brain said to me "Why the #$!! havent' you cleaned out the temp files yet?" And so I answered by doing so and voila! I'm an official dunce now.

Thanks to all for your help and suggestions. I think I shall go to bed now.

You are no dunce......this will happen to me someday..and I'll know what to do...learning experience for me....