Just To Stimulate Conversation

Well besides getting a warning that my browser is not supported; i got through to the next page anyhow.

https://www.acrobat.com/default.jsp#/bw/BuzzwordBegin

Acrobat.com is a set of online services - file sharing and storage, PDF converter, online word processor, web conferencing - you can use to create and share documents, communicate in real time, and simplify working with others from anywhere.

Looks like Adobe has seen the success of Googles online apps and decided that they may as well start testing the waters .

Send files to others for easy access while you maintain control.

Convert up to five files to Adobe PDF online. (IS that five at a time or five per session or five total before they charge you for it?)

Write and collaborate on documents anywhere, anytime. (What format documents? PDF? DOC? TXT?)

Store your files online for easy access from anywhere. (OKay.....)

Meet live over the web and share your screen with anyone.

I can see its potential; some of those who balk at the idea of using google apps and google online storage may feel more secure and confident using adobe

Well besides getting a warning that my browser is not supported; i got through to the next page anyhow.

https://www.acrobat.com/default.jsp#/bw/BuzzwordBegin

Acrobat.com is a set of online services - file sharing and storage, PDF converter, online word processor, web conferencing - you can use to create and share documents, communicate in real time, and simplify working with others from anywhere.

Looks like Adobe has seen the success of Googles online apps and decided that they may as well start testing the waters .

Send files to others for easy access while you maintain control.

Convert up to five files to Adobe PDF online. (IS that five at a time or five per session or five total before they charge you for it?)

Write and collaborate on documents anywhere, anytime. (What format documents? PDF? DOC? TXT?)

Store your files online for easy access from anywhere. (OKay.....)

Meet live over the web and share your screen with anyone.

I can see its potential; some of those who balk at the idea of using google apps and google online storage may feel more secure and confident using adobe

Kinda long the lines I was thinking Pete. As an advertising professional we tend to trust adobe. Many great apps are overlooked and shuned by corprate IT departments because for wht ever reason Open source or freeware is a legal kiss of death. I fear my company would look at Google apps as just another open source licensing nightmare. At least there is a clearcut terms of use with adobe apps.

Preston