I want to see how "answerable" these questions are to a person with around 5 years IT experience for an employment position. Can you answer them?

1. What are the top 3 most popular web browsers (name your source)?

2. What does “conversion†mean in the context of web analytics?

3. Briefly describe the following RAID levels and why to use them

a) RAID 0

B) RAID 1

c) RAID 5

d) RAID 0+1

4. Given a data table that includes username, login date, and login time; what software tool would you use to answer the question, how many unique users logged on in 2007?

5. What is ODBC?

6. An HP deskjet color printer is attached to a Windows 2000 server on LPT1 and shared. After working for several months, you can no longer print documents from the server console to that printer. No error message is generated. Windows 98 users on the network can print to this printer but Windows 2000 users cannot. Both the server and printer have been rebooted several times. Re-installation of the driver was attempted and an "unrecognized option" error was generated. The printer's uninstall program was run and the printer icon remains in the print folder. Off the top of your head (no research required on this one) what is the most probable solution to this printer problem?

7. Briefly describe the benefits of roaming profiles on a Windows network?

8. Where would you find out information on a particular Virus, how the virus works, and how to clean an infected computer? Please name a Virus that contains its own SMTP engine and does email spoofing.

9. My ISP has just informed me that I have 5 usable IP addresses 64.64.64.98 – 102, what is my network IP address and subnet mask?

10. What are the replication strategies available for Lotus Domino Server?

13. When attempting to create a drive mapping on a Windows 98 workstation connecting to a Windows 2000 Pro computer, you receive an error that the device and share can not be found. What steps would you take to troubleshoot the problem?

14. My ISP has just informed me that I have 5 usable IP addresses 64.64.64.98 – 102, what is my network IP address and subnet mask?

15. What is the difference between disconnecting and logging off of a Windows 2000 terminal server session?

16. Briefly describe WiMax.