Besttechie.net Google Rankings

I do a lot of searching for tech(repairing computers) related stuff. I have been noticing besttechie.net coming up in more searches. Google is definitely giving this site good rankings. I am sure Besttechie has been a big factor in this growth. I noticed Besttechie.net hosts files for malwarebytes.org, I wonder if this adds much to rank, I bet it does.

I do a lot of searching for tech(repairing computers) related stuff. I have been noticing besttechie.net coming up in more searches. Google is definitely giving this site good rankings. I am sure Besttechie has been a big factor in this growth. I noticed Besttechie.net hosts files for malwarebytes.org, I wonder if this adds much to rank, I bet it does.

Yes, remember that they check the number and rank of sites which link to a site when determining ranking.

So if a lot of folks link to the files hosted here, or to tutorials , articles, forum posts etc when they respond on other forums or blogs the higher the ranking here.