Hey Guys, Does This Look Like A *bogus" Web Address?...

The :5000 just tells the browser to connect to their port 5000 rather than the standard port 80. It is likely that this is just someone's home site (as they don't have a domain name) and their ISP blocks traffic on port 80. So to get around this, they have their web server running on port 5000. I went to the site, didn't see anything concerning.

The :5000 just tells the browser to connect to their port 5000 rather than the standard port 80. It is likely that this is just someone's home site (as they don't have a domain name) and their ISP blocks traffic on port 80. So to get around this, they have their web server running on port 5000. I went to the site, didn't see anything concerning.

Okay, thanks Matt...

I am a bit concerned since I have had a few Hacks in the past months...

Thanks for your time... :D

Okay, thanks Matt...

I am a bit concerned since I have had a few Hacks in the past months...

Thanks for your time... :D

Why would they want that one when they could have this

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj261/H...P/hnsbanner.gif

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=243662837