Internet Options Self-resetting

Hi, I'm not great with computers but I do know that mine has a virus or something. I have XP. Whatever it is, resets my internet options under privacy to low.. accepting all cookies, etc. It doesn't change the security section. I've done virus scans and found virus Lop, Generic9.AQNO and a Trojan BHO.DFZ. the spyware and antivirus fixed them but I know there is something else I have do do, I just can't figure it out. I found a file WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gebcc.dll that doesn't seem to belong.. created yesterday. I did download Ccleaner because this has been happening for a few days. I started getting pop ups with fake security threats and it seems someone accidently clicked on one and now I have virus heat3.9 on there.. I deleted the program, but I think there are files associated with it or something else. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Hi, I'm not great with computers but I do know that mine has a virus or something. I have XP. Whatever it is, resets my internet options under privacy to low.. accepting all cookies, etc. It doesn't change the security section. I've done virus scans and found virus Lop, Generic9.AQNO and a Trojan BHO.DFZ. the spyware and antivirus fixed them but I know there is something else I have do do, I just can't figure it out. I found a file WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gebcc.dll that doesn't seem to belong.. created yesterday. I did download Ccleaner because this has been happening for a few days. I started getting pop ups with fake security threats and it seems someone accidently clicked on one and now I have virus heat3.9 on there.. I deleted the program, but I think there are files associated with it or something else. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

You might try running HIJACKTHIS and posting the log for someone to look over.

Download and install the newest HijackThis.

TrendMicro™ HijackThis™ ver. 2.0.2

Read these directions.

How To Post A Hijackthis Log, Easy to Follow Guide

Copy the generated log file then paste it in the following section of the forums.

Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs

Please wait patiently for the experts to read your log and guide you on removing your malware.

gebcc.dll is the winfixer vundo virtumonde trojan ; which requires a special removal tool

a LOP infection also requires a special removal tool to identify the hidden jobs it runs and remove them.

CCCleaner is crap and dangerous if you do not know what you are doing. It will offer to fix things which do not need fixing and fix them by deleting them and this is not good. To many cases of idiots making their computers non bootable by running it.

The fake security alerts probably mean that the vundo trojan downloaded a smitfraud virus.

You need to post your hijackthis log and have the experts review it.

virus heat3.9 is better known as trojan Fake Alert The removal expert should use grinlers technique.