Insainely Great Free Youtube Download Utility

I was listining to an episode of the "Macbreak Weekely" podcast and they discussed a mac app called "Tooble." The compulsive nut that I am, I quckly grasped my shiny macbook and downloaded the cool little tool. "Tooble" is a freeware app that is made for downloading youtube videos on to your computer. Unlike Zamzar, "Tooble" has instant gratification and is an actual application. It has a slick interface that resembles safari and has a bult in youtube browser so you do not have to copy and paste the URL. If you have a youtube account, "Tooble" will even let you view and download your favorites! The app converts the FLV file into a quicktime and will even import it into itunes for you.( if you wish) I encourage you to check it out: http://www.tooble.tv/

Edited by option-shift-k

I heard that on macbreak weekly also this weeks episode was really good.

I tried a few different youtube utilities in the past that kept getting broken when youtube would change things. My never fail way of downloading YT vids is in safari click Window> Activity and double clicking the youtube video (you can tell the video by the size) and it will download to your desktop. But I think I'll give tooble a try got to be easier.