Igoogle Customization

Jeff, I think it looks pretty awesome! One bad thing is your logo reflection gets cut off a little(do not mean to sound like a fastidious nut) maybe you can resize it a tad. The really nice thing though is how ergonomically you arranged the boxes. The placement of mail and youtube is great. How did you do that? I think I tried to do something similar on the camino browser's start page, I failed at my attempt. Does a browser file need to be modified?

Edited by option-shift-k
Jeff, I think it looks pretty awesome! One bad thing is your logo gets cut off a little maybe you can resize it a tad. The really nice thing though is how ergonomically you arranged the boxes. The placement of mail and youtube is great. How did you do that? I think I tried to do something similar on the camino browser's start page, I failed at my attempt. Does a browser file need to be modified?

Everything you see is from your own iGoogle page, the only thing that does is "theme it" for lack of better words.

B