Tsunami Aid Organizations

yes i heard India is not accepting help at this time..but more because they believe they have enough resources.. that may be the responsible thing as the aid may get to those that are more in need..

.the Link that is in this thread has a very comprehensive list of agencies covering a full spectrum of religious-nonreligious-governmental/non-governmental and private organizations..

..i hope that everyone can find a way in their heart to provide what they can to help these poor souls..

wayne

Check with your employer to see if they are doing a match for employee donations.

Our paper mentioned this today. Any way to make money stretch further sounds good to me. The paper said Intel was doing this, but my hubby said he hadn't seen anything about it at work yet.

P.S. That was stinking of the "other board" to lock the thread. Well I guess it is better than being removed totally, but not by much. I still couldn't even log on over there both times I tried today. I didn't even know it was back up yet.

God bless everyone.