What Can I Do With My Wireless Network!

Well I made a wireless network with my pc computer and my laptop. Im on the laptop now and don't use the pc much. I want to be able to make the pc dial up when I want to use the internet through my wireless connection. I also have a printer connected to my pc that i would also like to use from my laptop... I also have a scanner but what would I do if i connect a scanner to my laptop :blink:

So... I made the network from my pc and copied the details down to a program called Boingo. I connect to it fine it says connected, signals best and everything BUT I don't know what I can do with the connection!

So I have the connection, but I have NO IDEA how to use it at all, and I wanna use the printer and dialup so I can have wireless internet/printer access!

That'd be nice for anybody :D

So does anyone know how I can make these things work? I think Boingo uses VPN (Virtual Private Network) to connect, but Boingo is a own wireless isp so I don't know what my connection with my pc is called... Help me pleasee!

Well I made a wireless network with my pc computer and my laptop. Im on the laptop now and don't use the pc much. I want to be able to make the pc dial up when I want to use the internet through my wireless connection. I also have a printer connected to my pc that i would also like to use from my laptop... I also have a scanner but what would I do if i connect a scanner to my laptop :blink:

So... I made the network from my pc and copied the details down to a program called Boingo. I connect to it fine it says connected, signals best and everything BUT I don't know what I can do with the connection!

So I have the connection, but I have NO IDEA how to use it at all, and I wanna use the printer and dialup so I can have wireless internet/printer access!

That'd be nice for anybody :D

So does anyone know how I can make these things work? I think Boingo uses VPN (Virtual Private Network) to connect, but Boingo is a own wireless isp so I don't know what my connection with my pc is called... Help me pleasee!

Explain in clear detail what you want? ICS (Internet Connection Sharing) and Printer Sharing?

As for what you can do... well, you can surf the web while taking a shit.

Yea thats what I wanna do matt!

I gotta fell truemobile dualband? forgot what it was called 1150? maybe.. Umm its good enough lol it should work very well :D

But see I connect with Boingo and i set everything on internet explr so that I automatically use my wireless for my internet connection, it still doesn't work!

I wanna get rid of this phone cord and take my laptop EVERYWHERE! in my house...

Any ideas!

maybe a program that will do it all for me if that igzists <_<

I have these links in my "someday" network folder in favorites. Maybe they will give you some answers and ideas.

How to use your network

Practically networked

DIY homenetworking tutorials etc.

God bless everyone.

good links...thanx..i'm going to wifi my daughters' machine with mine one of these days..got all the hardware..just not the gumption yet..

wayne :blink: