does anyone know when halo 2 is coming out for computer?

i know the xbox release is sometime in november (not sure exactly the day)

dont have halo 1 but have played it many times and i am debating wether to buy halo 1 or wait for halo 2 to come out

(reason for this is limited budget so it isnt really economical to buy both)

Hey Matt, I saw that same thing, but did you notice it was the UK's amazon site? I think they have a different release date, but it is still possible the US could have the same. I did search for it on the US amazon site, but could only find the one for the xbox, nothing was there about the one for the PC.

Ok, I've done some looking around, and All that I can get is :

No one is sure on when the release date for Halo2 for PC will be; or even if they are planning on making a PC version

I guess you could always but one from Europe if you are desperate....

From the Bungie website, creators of the Halo series:

Q: What systems will Halo 2 be available for?

A: Halo 2 is being made for the Xbox only at this time.

So, if the UK is getting a PC version of the game, I'm sure that it will be all over those P2P places in high demand, cause apparently it's console only. And XBox only at that.

Hope that helps... B)

No one is sure on when the release date for Halo2 for PC will be; or even if they are planning on making a PC version

no im not desperate just curious

i think ill just buy the original halo for now and wait till halo 2 actually gets realeased for north america....might even wait a bit longer cause the price is bound to be pretty high

well that explains why I couldn't get ANY information about it...

What !! mabe no PC ver ??

OMG !!  They can't do this to me ,,I left the "Master Chief' just sitting a space when I finished it .

life is over, there is no god !!  :D

It wouldn't surprise me if that's defensive marketing. Bungie may be smarting from the Halo platform fiasco. "It's a Mac game, no wait a Windows and Mac game, no wait an XBox, Windows and Mac game, no wait an XBox game but we'll have Windows and Mac versions, but they'll be late."