Man Vs "wild"

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor Man is way better. He gets dumped out in the wild with no camera crew, little to no supplies, and has to survive for 7 days until he can meet back up with the safety camp. Either that or he has to find a highway or something in 7 days and hitchhike.

Oh and he carries all the cameras and stuff himself but is not allowed to use anything from them for survival.

Edited by Honda_Boy

I seen survivor man use parts of a camera, lens or battery I don't remember but he used it to start a fire. But then again if your a lost tourist you would probably have a camera. The other show should be called "man man man man helicopter vs. wild".

I seen survivor man use parts of a camera, lens or battery I don't remember but he used it to start a fire. But then again if your a lost tourist you would probably have a camera. The other show should be called "man man man man helicopter vs. wild".

Well, in one episode he had gear and said since normally in this situation no one would have all the that stuff that he was not allowed to use any of it for survival.