Replacement Opinions Wanted

I am looking to replace a Soyo SY-K7ada v1.0 mobo. I'm asking for replacement opinions. I don't want to have to replace RAM,HDD, or CPU. CPU I have is a AMD Athlon AX1700MT3C. I'm looking at this mobo. The machine was a Soyo barebones package, the reason for Soyo as a replacement.

Opinions welcome.

Oh my wife bet I could not have it out in one month working, shipping time included. Time is ticking.

M

Hi M, That MB has some great revues. I'm sure you noted the FSB & AGP ? Hell thier trying to give it to you ( who said there's no Santa ! )

Really man a MB to me is a very personal thing , it's ofcourse the heart of your sys. and should be (within reason) the best you can afford , for the project .

You Can't talk about a man's, Wife, Car, or Motherboard. When you see THE right one it will grab you and that's that.

I'm afraid I may have to change my bet, your wife has inside knowledge and is prob. going to win-out on this one.

Pick a good one and get it in the mail man.

jimmy