I laughed my butt off when I first saw that last week...sadly tho..it's all too true also.

Oh well, Parody is parody and makes a serious statement while being funny at the same time, and this was Great Parody!!

Thx freakout!

man that was funny but it took forever to load. I should just looked it up on YouTube.

I don't particularly care for Mad TV. I used to watch old SNL's all the time on Comedy Central but then they dropped it and started showing Mad TV. That ticked me off cause I love me some SNL particularly the 90's ones. I noticed that they quit showin Conan O'Brian around the same time so I'm guessin Comedy Central had somethin with NBC then they dropped em and now Comedy Central has something with Fox.

Edited by Honda_Boy
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh Honda_Boy...you neede to watch SNL wayyyyyy back in the day, with the very first Original cast members. THAT was comedy I tell ya...Belushi Ackroyd, Curtin, Chase...man those were the good ole days of SNL.

Oh Honda_Boy...you neede to watch SNL wayyyyyy back in the day, with the very first Original cast members. THAT was comedy I tell ya...Belushi Ackroyd, Curtin, Chase...man those were the good ole days of SNL.

I really haven't watched it since then, with any regularity. Back then all the cast members went on to great careers. The newer ones just don't do it for me

Mark

SNL still has its moments, and the news portion remains funny (even without Tina Fey, I thought it'd go in the dumpster without her, it hasn't). The best guarantee of a funny show? The host. Alec Baldwin, Justin Timberlake or Christopher Walken are always willing to go that extra mile for a laugh.

As far as the original cast goes, oh, they had their moments too, but I still remember there were clunkers. People have just forgotten the forgettable ones.

Same here Mark, and yes I have to agree JD, there were some stinkers even from the old legends of SNL for sure, but it was all so cutting edge and a new brand of comedy back then, and that group pulled it off with style!

Bring on the Monty Python too!!