Error Message After Ms Updates

i'm getting the following error message on boot-up...after the last round of MS updates:

"exception processing message c0000013 parameters 75b6bf9c 4 75b6bf9c 75b6bf9c "

a google just gets to another forum discussion about this popping up after updates with no real solution

anybody got any info on this..??

wayne :blink::unsure:

i'm getting the following error message on boot-up...after the last round of MS updates:

"exception processing message c0000013 parameters 75b6bf9c 4 75b6bf9c 75b6bf9c "

a google just gets to another forum discussion about this popping up after updates with no real solution

anybody got any info on this..??

wayne :blink::unsure:

No problem here with the last updates and I haven't heard of anyone having the problems. Have you tried uninstalling them?

I'm getting ready to download that and the newest updates one at a time to see if any of them are causing more problems.

Your a little to cautious for my taste :-) I would rather just hit my computer with what I can throw at it and see if it survives.

Not so much cautious, more like curious. I have been seeing new complaints about updates crippling systems at GTG and WindowsBBS. The biggest problem is my system doesn't seem to have these problems. *Knock on wood* I didn't even need the patch for the Realtek problem even though my sound drivers are Realtek. I'm beginning to wonder if those who have the problems also have updated to IE7 and/or WMP 11 which I refuse to do.

Same here. I've gotten all of the XP hotfixes to date and haven't gotten any of these errors (as yet!). I don't think the problems persons are experiencing have to do with IE7 or WMP11, because I have them installed and they're running smoothly. However, there are those rare occasions when the update to IE7 or WMP11 goes awry and that can lead to other problems down the line.

I choose to be notified of updates instead of automatically letting WU download and install them in the background. I feel that if important system files are going to be updated and patched it might as well get all system resources to be dedicated to the task.

Not so much cautious, more like curious. I have been seeing new complaints about updates crippling systems at GTG and WindowsBBS. The biggest problem is my system doesn't seem to have these problems. *Knock on wood* I didn't even need the patch for the Realtek problem even though my sound drivers are Realtek. I'm beginning to wonder if those who have the problems also have updated to IE7 and/or WMP 11 which I refuse to do.

I too never have any problems with the updates and I use a HP system and RealTek. The only time I had any problems with updates is when I used a registry cleaner. Once I restored the PC to the previous date and removed the Cleaner I was good to go again. So not WMP nor IE7 was a cause for me.

well i guess i spoke too soon...after a complete shutdown..i got the error message on startup again...just clicked "continue" and it disappeared..i also cannot report any apparent problems with any programs once the error message goes away..an evolving mystery for sure..??

I just did a fresh install on a new hard drive and downloaded all of the updates except for IE7 and WMP 11 on my PC. All is running great so far. No errors *knock on wood*. I have no use for IE7 or WMP 11. Opera works quite well and WMP 9 has always been rock solid for me.