How To Hide Ip And Encryt Data Easily?

Is there an easy way to hide my ip address and encrypt data at the same time?

I find that even I use anonymous proxy server, my neighbors can still figure out what website I have visited !!!

The problem is that the connection between my computer and the proxy server is not anonymous and not secure.

Is there an easy (and free) solution ?

Thanks.

I find that even I use anonymous proxy server, my neighbors can still figure out what website I have visited !!!

The problem is that the connection between my computer and the proxy server is not anonymous and not secure.

Thanks.

Look here

Thanks.

Are you using an unsecured wireless or are you using their network to connect?

If your wireless network is not secure, enable WPA and use a good password (not one they will guess) and preferable a good SSID too that is not personally identifiable.

If you are using their network, well then of course all they have to do is check their router logs and monitor the traffic (packet sniffing).

Proxy servers are really a waste of time since not only can the web master use simple techniques to find out what your real IP address is, but if you are under investigation they will likewise be able to find out where you are going despite your use of a proxy.

Finally do not overlook the obvious. Do you have an open window behind you which faces your neighbors hours where he can peep in with his binoculars?

I connect to Internet through Ethernet.

One of my partner uses Windows XP build-in Internet sharing function to share the Internet to all of us.

So, all my connections must route to his computer before go to the Internet.

I don't know why he can tell what URL I have visited.

May be his computer has some program to record all outgoing traffic ?