Bearskin & Rv56

Hi Tictoc.....

Yes it really sounded good Tictoc......again....wow!!!

Reminds me of Satch...lol

Ok....now how about some specs. :D

DigiTech GNX4 Workstation..?

Line 6...?

Cakewalk...?....huh...huh....

Equipment.....gear..????

I just picked up a Jackson DK2 about 2 days ago.....giving the LP Standard a rest..lol

Put more on when you can....lol.

hmmmm, equipment?

<---an old strat style copy (that one to be precise...lol)....a Korg toneworks multi-effect stomp and a tascam 4 track.

unfortunately, that was recorded before my tech enlightenment, I use the same equipment now (minus the tascam) but with my PC running cakewalk-guitar tracks pro (awesome software)

once upon a time, I had all the pro gear but now I neither have the need or the room for it all...no longer in a band and do it only for personal enjoyment... I'm happy with a couple electrics, an ovation acoustic, my stomp pedal and a PC...now all I need is to find a linux software as robust and user friendly as guitar tracks cuz I hate booting to windows...lol

I'll see what I can do for a change of tune.

thanks again,

T.

I wont BS. ya, I would rate that 5 out of 5. Great work and I mean it too. That was a true treat to listen to. You have a great talent.

Some friends of mine are starting up a band, I can't play any instruments because I just plain suck. But I did some sound work with em and they want me to run sound & lights. I was only screwing around at first but I have to take everything I do to the limit. Well the guys were more then happy with what I did and want me to be the sound guy. Will see I guess. Just makes me a little nervous. Doing this at my friends house is one thing, but going out to do a gig for people at local bars is another Lol.

hey shadow....thanks for the kudos :D

good luck with the soundman gig, not everybody can be a musician but every professional musician needs a soundman....as long as you enjoy what you do and have the skills (which they obviously see) your talent will be apparent and you'll do great.

good luck,

T.