Trouble Booting To Windows

ok i partitioned the HD into 2 sections, then installed windows xp on 1 and then installed pc linux os on the other. even after a couple of tries i couldn't get bootlogger to work. well i deleted the partitions that linux on them and now it's still trying to boot to linux. i just need to get it to boot to windows for now. *sigh*

ok i've got this friend (wink wink) ok i really mean me. here's where i'm at now. i've had trouble installing PcLinuxOs every time (4 times) and now it won't even boot. and i can't seem to get it to boot from the cd. also i did set it up for dual boot but right when it is supposed to go from the choice screen to linux is where it crashes. how can i uninstall the bootloader from windows or can you recommend a windows utility that i can use to wipe the partisan with linux on it so that i can try again with another distro.

ohhhh i'm so embarrassed, my first real attempt at Linux and it's a mess. LOL :D

Hiya Mac,

As Shanenin said in a previous post, you can use fixmbr to get back rid of the bootloader and have windows boot normally. Once in windows, surprisingly you don't need a third party app to delete the partition....Windows can do that through disk management but if you're just going to try a different distro, it seems pointless since the next distro you try will be capable of deleting, resizing and repartitioning the drive.