I wonder if that is an air head?

Well, Hubby has always said that one does not need to have yellow hair to be a blonde! (OK, he's usually talking about me.....)

My next door neighbor is a hairdresser and LOVES to work on Black Hair--she says she can do anything with it and her most artistic work is with Black hair. I'll have to show her this picture!

Liz

Its a Nice doo, but......

I am glad I am a guy, and don't do things like that to my head - I would think that if you did that to someoene's hai, that it would be beautiful as well as creative, but also that it would be possibly uncomfortable, and hard to wash or comb.

I like my hair short - my mom likes my hair because its curly. I keep it short because it is easier for me to comb and maintain - Girls who have long hair always seem to deal with knots and have to have thier hair brushed out. Some girls like that, some don't, but I am glad that I keep my hair short and that it helps me to keep it clean, and I can also see if there is something on the scalp if necessary.

Brian

yes baker7

i keep mine short

as you say it is easier to maintain

that young lady in the photo is

maybe advertising for a hair salon

or the like

i couldnt imagine walking around the streets with it like that

tho models do all things different

marty

Edited by martymas