Well i currently got xbox, and i am getting xbox 360 for xmas

Now i got great games that would be fun over live

Is it worth getting it?

Can u transfer account from xbox to 360?

Anything else i should kno?

Your account transfers over, you'll need to follow some instructions. As for "worth it?" 360 comes with a free account (limited) so is "free" worth it? The question becomes: Is the "Gold" package worth it? I don't know anyone who has it that isn't online almost 24/7, so they must think it's worth something. The live universe is nearly unlimited in scope. The "arcade" games (@ minimal or no cost for each) are pretty good and there's a wide variety of them (with hundreds more to come, including a lot of "classic" arcade games). If I were still a gamer you couldn't pry me away from live.

HELL YEAH ITS WORTH IT. I had Xbox Live for about 6 moths and it ruined my life (in a good way). After playing on Live i thought it was almost pointless to play the single player part of the game. And yes Xbox accounts are can be transfered over to the Xbox 360.

You make a good point about "single player" games. Game developers are even giving the single player portion of games short shrift with fewer levels or options, less to do, missing strategies that require other players, etc. For many games the non-online portion can be completed in hours or days, but online play extends the game to a nearly infinite level of interest.

Kinda like the choice of drinking alone, or with a bunch of your friends. Both work, but the latter is much more fun. ;)