Old Tech Tv Board?

It feels like a family reunion. So let's eat.

Someone please save some of that backberry pie for me. And wow this potato salad is sure good. And so are the BBQ ribs. I could use a refill of my Dr Pepper too. Or a cup of coffee with my pie. That peach pie looks great too.

Oh forget the diet today. Just enjoy!!!

Good company, good food. fun catching up with everyone. Someone had better build a campfire for later tonight.

God bless everyone.

Yeah, At least over here I haven't seen any posts about gmail. Getting tired of skipping them over there. Don't have one don't want one. Have 4 email accounts already 2 good and 2 that get all the junk mail so I can just go in and clear them about once a week

JD

I have seen quite a few of us here.. Would be nice to see Chief....sethook...Pete and Chappy .. along with all those I forgot to mention (which are a bunch) here as well. I am not were chappy has been, last time i seen him he had broke his hand. Anyway.. as I mentioned in another thread, we have the best of the best here for admins. These are the most professionaly run boards on the net to date. B made an excellent choice in hosts and judging from his effort, and with a little help from all of us, we can make these boards home.