Hi all

I recently bought a new game that required a DVD drive.

Being the cheapskate that I am, I didn't run out and buy

the latest and greatest one available. All I needed was

a DVD ROM that would play at 8X.

I had a drive that was in an older HP box that was made

by Pioneer and it is a 10X so I installed it and it reads DVD's

(for data) just fine.

I don't have any DVD software, however, and it might be

nice to be able to use the computer to watch DVD's.

Does anybody know of a program that I could download

that would allow me to watch DVD's on here? I would

REALLY like a free program if possible.

I suppose at some time in the future I will end up having

to get a DVD burner and then I will get software with the

drive.

Thanks for any suggestions.............

Jim

definatly VLC, its the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best

yeah, you get the point, it even plays DVD's in ISO format!!!!!!!!!

Pierce