Help Find Updated Motherboard Driver

I am trying to run Second Life, but it got a error. it said that i have a out-of-date SiS driver. So i am trying to find the motherboard driver, Jetway 6A6IXJ19.

The problem is, Jetway company never heard of that model number. but I got the info from FreshDiagnose, it said i am usign Socket 478, Jetway 6A6IXJ19.

But when i look in my motherboard, there a number said "S447". so i look it up in google and found it, it was Jetway, and the driver is there but it out-of-date. it 3 years old. but Second Life still saying my SiS driver is out of date.

So Please Help me *Sad puppy eyes* springtimesadsam.jpg

Edited by DarkestDream

So you are trying to update your drivers for your onboard video, is that correct? if so run belarc advisor. Then post the info under the heading Display, this should be the video chipset your system is using. After you post the information I would be happy to help you look. Also, what windows OS are you running?

edit added later//

I see your signature says windows xp sp2

Edited by shanenin
So you are trying to update your drivers for your onboard video, is that correct? if so run belarc advisor. Then post the info under the heading Display, this should be the video chipset your system is using. After you post the information I would be happy to help you look. Also, what windows OS are you running?

HEre the snapshot of my Belarc info.... this should help you

ahh hold on about the image , it over 3MB so need to resize :)

Ahh forget it. hard to read.

Here my video chipset if you talking about that. i already update it few weeks ago. NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 4000

Edited by DarkestDream