What Is Your Brain's Sex I.d.?

I'd mention the importance of; test window appears in a popup (disable popup blocker), some tests are timed (so you know ahead of time, in case you get nervous about timed tests), one requires a ruler to measure your finger length in millimeters (British site), one test requires you type out words you think of (so typing skill or ability may be important), one uses money in British pounds (very simple amounts, should be no problem for anyone).

------

Whoa. On a scale of Zero to One Hundred in both Male and Female directions, I scored a big fat ZERO -- exactly in the middle! What the heck does THAT mean?!? (Average scores for both male and females is Fifty in the direction of their sex.)

I scored huge numbers, much larger than the "average" toward the male side and female side depending on the test. I'm super empathic for example (female trait) but also super at spatial tests (male trait, the score box asked if I was an engineer or something). The result? I'm right in the middle.

Does this mean I swing both ways? :D

i didnt even mearsure my fingers, so that hugely affect my test result, i could be in the middle because there is many many woman whom i friends with tends to talk to me, because i do understand their feeling. Sometime they talk woman's thing with me, which i dont mind because it is natural, and it happens and i completely understand it anyway.

the minumum length they had for the fingers is also only 10mm so for those of you like me with short fingers are up a creek on this one. Mine were all 8mm though. it does your ratio for your finger length so mine translated to 10mm. Do the british all have freakishly long fingers or something?

the minumum length they had for the fingers is also only 10mm so for those of you like me with short fingers are up a creek on this one. Mine were all 8mm though. it does your ratio for your finger length so mine translated to 10mm. Do the british all have freakishly long fingers or something?

Unless you have an unusual ruler, you probably are measuring centimeters rather than millimeters. On a standard school ruler each hash mark represents a millimeter, grouped into ten per decimeter (which is then numbered). The wire used for a standard paperclip is approximately one millimeter wide.

Good ol' U.S. of A., screw the metric system! :D

Hey stubby. :lol:

10cm = 100mm

1mm = .04 inches

10mm = .39 inches

100mm =3.937 inches