Problem With File (cannot Delete)

Hi i am new here so am not sure if this is the right place to get help with my little problem.

I am on a dayley basis getting the same cokies coming up in adaware and allways removing them but that is not my problem but it is related i think anyway i was clearing out my temp internet files and found i could not delete this one file and would like to get some help to get rid of it if you nice ppl can that is.

the file is in C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files and when i try and delete it i get the error noise but no popup saying it is in use or anything like you normally get i have looked at the properties of the file and noticed part of the name is the same as one of the cokies i mentioned earlier the file name is [http://spe.atdmt.com/ds/LEAK] but it is not showing as a webpage either in explorer.

So if anyone here is able to help me of give me info of someone or a place who can i would be very greatful.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: encased the file name as showed as a link do not want anyone else to get infected but it dose not show as a virus scanned by a few good scanners.

Edited by Harm

Hi and welcome to Besttechie! You are most likely infected with some form of malware. Please read this post on how to post a HijackThis log in our Malware Removal Forum. There, an expert will be able to analyze your log and remove any spyware or other nasties that may be on your machine. When you post your HJT log, be sure to include a summary of your probelm (like you did here) so they know what to look for.

Please be patient when waiting for an expert to review your log. They take time, and only trained experts gain review them.

Matt